Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mardi Gras: Love

Smile

Sometimes you just need a photo to bring a smile to your face. Well, for me, this photo does just that.

You sure do have to love children. If you were to stick a camera (be it a funky camera: Super Sampler) in an adult's face, the result would be entirely different. I don't think the smile would be as wide, the emotion would be so raw, and the effect would be as genuine.

We were at an outdoor festival last summer when this photo was taken. I wish I could say that I remember how this kid reacted, but I have a funny feeling that I was not around when PM shot this photo. Instead, I like to imagine how not only did this kid serve as the perfect model, but how he also afterwards asked various questions about the strange looking, plastic camera.

Kids are curious, and more often than not very honest.

As the old saying goes: Only children and old folks can speak their minds and get away with it.

Hope this photo brings a smile to your face. What helps bring a smile to your face? Please share!

Oh, and Happy Fat Tuesday.

~am

No comments:

Post a Comment