Saturday, March 28, 2009

Moo Cards


Moo Cards, originally uploaded by Angela&Martin.

I don't know that anyone really likes "shameless self-promotion." It is, however, something you have to do sometimes to get the word about about yourself; and, by nature of the game - what you are selling. :P Our most recent business card order is all self-promotion without an ounce of shameless.

We just received our Moo Cards and couldn't be more happy. They are high quality, unique and really help artfully represent some of the photos we've taken that are up on our flickr site. I don't know if I'm going to want to hand them out!

The ordering process is really easy, and with these helpful coupons, you can actually get a pretty good deal. (Considering that they are not your average business card).

We'll see how well they go over soon.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you guys just love these! I got a whole stack of them with my photos on them to give out. I tell people they make great bookmarks. They are always a huge hit!

    ReplyDelete