Wednesday, April 1, 2009

R.I.P. Jaws


Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust

~Queen

Sadly, our feisty beta fish passed away today. How we can keep plants, including a bonsai alive, but not a very low maintenance fish still baffles us. We'll master it someday, I hope.

Growing up we almost always had some sort of "tank" pet - whether it was fish, chameleons or guinea pigs. They lived forever. In fact, I clearly remember one of the beta fish we had making multiple suicide attempts -- jumping out of the tank into scalding hot water, jumping out of the tank and into the dusty window sill and practically breaking its neck by attacking a mirror (or our fingers.) No such luck this time around with Jaws. *sigh

Anyway -- the event reminded me of a recent creation. I thought now would be an appropriate time to make the fish magnet public.

No comments:

Post a Comment