Friday, November 19, 2010

Desperate times...

...Call for desperate measures. Yeah, whatever. We all know the expression. We've all been there before. Everyone has desperate times.

Tonight is one of those desperate times for me. No energy to get out to do things for myself; instead, I'd rather have someone else be doing my dirty work. And while I am not a huge fan of this, I think it will all be worth it.

Now that I have either thoroughly bored you or intrigued you, I will tell you what the desperate measure is. (cue drum roll) I need ice cream. Not just ice cream, but an ice cream sundae. Not sure why on earth I have such a craving, as it is cold outside and normally any type of ice cream will do. I know in my post yesterday I listed all the things that I am grateful for. I left off my #1.

In my desperate times, pm is always there. While ice cream doesn't always qualify as my most desperate of times, bless his soul ... he's making an ice cream run for me right now.

The fact is this "run" has me laughing. Just a few short years ago, I never would have dreamed about going on an "ice cream" run on a Friday night. Nope. It was cheap beer all the way. Oh, how we've grown...

No comments:

Post a Comment