Sunday, November 7, 2010

bird or fish?

Seagull

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to truly have a bird's eye view. We often get a glimpse of what it may be like when we are in a tall building looking down or on an airplane. This is just a glimpse. You don't get to control your movements, your height or your direction.

This brings me to a question I often thought about as a kid: If I could be a bird or a fish what would I choose?

I couldn't ever decide which I would prefer. I love to swim and have always been drawn to the water. I think it would be fascinating to see all the underwater wonderlands and to explore the depths of the sea unknown to mankind. On the other side, it would be awesome to fly. To come and go as you please and to be able to choose how close or far you wanted to be to the world. Ultimately, I think I would choose flight.

What would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment