Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 1: Create

Day 1: Create

The journey begins. In thinking of what would be the best way to kick start the next 30 days of uninterrupted creativity (minus for working & sleeping), we decided to roll back the hands of time. We're not going too far back, just one year ago today when we participated in our first round of 30 Days of Creativity.

We're changed up our medium some this year. Rather than household items to write out C-R-E-A-T-E, but opted for a more natural route this year. The background is the same, the letters are not. You'll have to let us know which one you like best. Here's the link to last year's creation

The glory of the use of spring foliage is that on my walk home from work I got to feel like a child. I was scanning the ground for the signs of summer on the way in the form of plant letters. It would have been an interesting sight to see me searching for plants and randomly stopping and starting to gather more.

Moral of Day 1: Creativity is simple, you just need the idea to start it off.

--

Haiku, Day 1: June Arrives
June bugs, blossoms and sun
Light the corners of my bedroom
Easy rise, easy go.

+My side project during this month is to write a haiku a day. I'll post to our Twitter feed (@ampmcrafts) daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment