Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Vagabundo

Gipsy

I have often wondered what it would be like to live out of a suitcase. If I had to downsize what could I leave behind? What would I have to have with me.

Naturally, I never thought about the suitcase being a horse & buggie.

I remember being at the stop light (in the car) and watching this man travel in the other direction. At first I could not believe my eyes. This is certainly not a sight that one would expect in the 21st century, but then again there is a culture of wanderers in Europe (aka Gypsies).

There wasn't much time to react, and I really wish we would have had more time to master this shot.

This photo helps to remind me on just how lucky so many of us are without even knowing it. We are fortune enough to have a roof over our head and an excess of "things." We don't have to travel from place to place to make ends meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment