Thursday, February 25, 2010

double delight

double delight

This one goes out to the incredibly crafty & sweet Papersheep. I've added the chocolate chips in with you in mind!

Lately banana muffins* have been my fall back plan. We never seem to be able to eat them all before they start getting overripe. This doesn't bother me in the slightest - it's an excuse to bake! I really like using a banana bread recipe and making muffins. I've found they last longer, stay fresher, and are a much better serving size.

Here's to one of my (many) comfort foods: baked good. Hoorah!

+On an unrelated note, I have to add that I *love* how this photo came out. Our metallic cheese grater was to the right and I love how it's reflection dances across the image. A very pleasant surprise when I took a closer look at the image on the computer. I heart photo surprises!

*This is not the exact recipe I used. I like to add cinnamon & all spice. If you'd like mine, I'd be happy to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment