Friday, April 30, 2010

Bridge to Spain

Barqueta

I don't think that a week goes by without the thought of Spain crossing my mind. This has especially been the case in the last few weeks since two of my favorite festivities have taken place: Semana Santa (Holy Week) and Feria. We are anxiously waiting for the year when these two festivities are scheduled back to back so that we can plan a two week trip across the pond. (Hopefully with some luck we'll be there again before this happens too.) While I don't see myself wearing a flamenca dress unless pm wears one of these (ha ha!), I guess we'll see what happens. Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be.

For whatever reason I have Spain on the brain big time today. It may have to do with the warm breeze and sunshine, although my guess is it has to do with my desire to travel. I'm getting a case of the travel bug again. Not sure when I will be able to find a remedy for it, but I am hoping that it is sooner rather than later.

So this photo is of the bridge (la barqueta) that pm got to cross everyday on his way to the university. Not a bad view, right? (Check out other images of this bridge here). I'd say there are very few bad views in Sevilla in general. Until we meet again at least we have plenty of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment