Monday, May 3, 2010

Union Station Crossprocessed

We've got quite a bit of film developed in the last week (some of which was sitting on our fridge for too long). We actually got some really cool stuff we'll be posting as soon as we scan the negatives. The following ones are from a roll of pictures taken about 1 year ago.

Union Station

I took these pictures during one of my many visits to Chicago , when I was still living in Ann Arbor and Megabus was my preferred (and most affordable) way of getting to interviews and networking events in the Windy City. I remember it was a really hot day and when I got out of my interview I was literally melting inside of my suit.

Union Station

Also I remember the lady in the black coat with the scarf around her head. I felt bad for her, but it is unfortunate I didn't got a closer shot because I think it could have been a very interesting picture. She looked like she was about to explode; she had way too much make up on and she was also sweating bullets, so all the make up was melting down in her face. Also, her extremities and especially her ankles were very swollen and her neck was nonexistent.

Union Station

These pictures are taken with one of our favorites cameras, the Holga, and expired Kodak E100 slide film crossprocessed in C-41 chemicals. Kodak E100 is my favorite slide film and I really like crossproccessing it, as I find that the pictures come out very saturated and contrasted, and with a really strong vignetting. The fisheyes are also taken with the Holga plus a cheap fisheye adapter.

Union Station

No comments:

Post a Comment