Tuesday, June 15, 2010

30 Days of Creativity - Day 15: Leather Wallet

Congratulations to everyone participating in 30 Days of Creativity. We made it - we're halfway there! And, if you're me - the glass is still looking half full.

I still have plenty of ideas for upcoming posts and projects. In fact, I recently made a list. This list has certainly helped on some of those days when we're just not feeling creative.

30 Days of Creativity - Day 15: Leather Wallet

I wanted to do something crafty again for today's post. As you can see, I made a leather wallet. This is just a prototype. If I had decided to use a different thread color maybe pm could be using this instead of me. (Or maybe I did it that way on purpose :)).I am hoping that it holds up well and doesn't need too many design changes. If that is the case, then you'll see these on our Etsy page. It's gotta pass the test of durability first though.

Happy Creating to everyone. Let's hope for sunshine tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment