Saturday, June 19, 2010

30 Days of Creativity - Day 19: Camera Fun

30 Days of Creativity - Day 19: Camera Fun

I am reminded of the Little Mermaid and the classic song Kiss the Girl with this photo. Ah, what a classic movie and what a beautiful day to take a walk along the lakefront. We are so happy that although it has been balmy the sun has been out. We've been waiting for this for far too long!

One thing summer always brings is love out in the open. You don't walk around in the winter seeing people holding hands, hugging and kissing on the streets as much as you do in the summertime. Summer is the season for love - old and new. It's also a time to enjoy the great outdoors with friends and family -- the people we love most.

We took a roll on our Supersampler today and this was one of the best shots that came out. We've got to work on focusing the frame on people's faces better than their torsos. Hopefully our next go around will be better aimed.

You know that she's a relative of mine as her tongue is out in this photo. This is one thing I started to notice often of myself in photos is when I don't know how to pose (or I just don't want to smile) I always stick my tongue out. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment