Friday, June 25, 2010

30 Days of Creativity - Day 25: Positive Negative

Positive negative

Couldn't resist posting this one. I also could not resist posting it almost as is. It came out looking like a direct positive, and that is exactly how the light was outside that night. We've been having some crazy summer weather lately. In fact just this week at 9 p.m. is was light outside with a rainbow in view. (Wish we would have gotten photos of that...)

Although I wish I could have gotten the photo of lightning striking both the Hancock Tower and Sears (Willis) Tower. Check this one out - it is amazing! Glad I was safe at home though for this storm because it was a nasty one.

I find that it isn't very often that a digital image comes out exactly how you think it will. I seem to have better luck with film being more accurate to "real life." Am I the only one this happens to? Maybe it's because I am not an early-adopter with everything. I really enjoy film. It's always a mystery what will come out. Rather than shooting 10 shots of the same thing until it turns out just right you have to be more precise from the beginning.

Off to shoot some more photos. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment